Information

Information

작성자 관리자 작성일20-10-23 12:39 조회2,642회 댓글0건

본문

1. TED 동영상 강의

▶ My stroke of insight 

d7be039d7efd22e99241b7cf527dbe87_1603424

2. TED 영단어

Our right hemisphere, it thinks in pictures and it learns kinesthetically through the movement of our bodies. ~ it explodes into this enormous collage of what this present moment looks like, what this present moment smells like and tastes like, what it feels like and what it sounds like.

→ kinesthetically: 운동 감각의 / Collage: 콜라주

해석>> 우리의 우반구는 그림으로 생각을 합니다. 우리 몸의 움직임을 통해 운동 감각적으로 알아냅니다.

이 현재 순간이 어떻게 보이는가, 이 현재 순간의 냄세는 어떻고, 맛은 어떤가, 느낌은 어떻고, 소리는 어떤가 등의 엄청난 콜라주로 폭발하는 것입니다.

Our left hemisphere thinks linearly and methodically.

→ linearly: 선으로, 길이로, 연속적으로 / methodically: 계통적으로

해석>> 우리의 뇌는 직선적으로 질서정연하게 생각합니다.

On the morning of the stroke, I woke up to a pounding pain behind my left eye. And it was the kind of caustic pain that you get when you bite into ice cream. And it just gripped me.

→ stroke: 타격 / pounding: 욱신욱신 / caustic: 신랄한, 비꼬는, 가성의 / gripped: 꽉 붙잡음, 통제

해석>> 뇌출혈이 있던 날 아침에 일어났을 때, 왼쪽 눈 뒤가 욱신욱신 아팠습니다. 타는 듯한 고통이었습니다. 마치 아이스크림을 한 입 물으면 느끼게 되는 그런 통증이 나를 움켜쥐었습니다.

So who are we? We are the life-force power of the universe, with manual dexterity and two cognitive minds.

→ life-force: 생명력, 생명력의 진수 / dexterity: 재주 / manual dexterity: 손재주/ cognitive: 인식의

해석>> 그래서 결국 우리는 누구입니까? 우리는 손재간이 있고, 두개의 마음이 있는 우주의 생명력입니다.

I believe that the more time we spend choosing to run the deep inner-peace circuitry of our right hemispheres, the more peace we will project into the world, and the more peaceful our planet will be. And I thought that was an idea worth spreading.

→ the more time: ~시간을 보낼수록 / the more peace: ~더 많은 평화 / circuitry: 회로망

해석>> 나는 우리가 우리의 오른쪽 반구의 깊고 내적 평화회로를 작동시키기로 선택하고 좀 더 시간을 보낼 수록 세계에 더 많은 평화를 투영시키게 되며, 우리의 행성이 더욱 평화로워질 것이라고 믿습니다. 그리고 그것이 널리 전할 가치가 있는 아이디어라고 생각했습니다.

위스콘신대학교 한국대표