안녕하세요:) 위스콘신대학교 한국대표입니다.
오늘도 TED 영상을 통해
영어문구를 한번 학습해보도록 하겠습니다
:: Why the best hire might not have the perfect resume
1) My colleagues and I created very official terms to describe two distinct categories of candidates.
→ 뚜렷한, 분명한, 확실한, 분명한
ex) There was a distinct smell of gas.
2) And we call B "the Scrapper," the one who had to fight against tremendous odds to get to the same point.
→ 엄청난, 굉장한, 대단한
ex) It was a tremendous experience.
3) Before I was born, my father was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia,
→ 피해망상적인, 편집성의, 편집증적인, 편집증 환자의
ex) She's getting really paranoid about what other people say about her.
4) Many of them had experienced early hardships, anywhere from poverty,
→ 가난, 빈곤
ex) conditions of abject/extreme poverty
5) But before my human resources certification gets revoked
02. 548. 0570